Monday, November 23, 2009

BLOG AWARD

Lynn Squire @ faithfictionfunandfanciful  awarded me with the Kreative Blogger Award. Thank you, Lynn!

Here are the rules:




~List 7 of my favorite things

~Send this award on to 7 other blogggers

Some of my favorite things:

God's Son, Jesus Christ

God's Holy Word, The Bible

Family/Friends

Writing for the Lord
Reading

Writing

Genealogy

Bloggers I'm sending this award to:

Stina at With Pen in Hand
Mary at maryhollingsworth
Molly at Writer's Rest
Lynnda at passionateforthegloryofgod
Sherri at A Candid Thought
Anna at annamaquino.blogspot
Brenda at brendasbabblings





Hope you have time to visit and enjoy these sweet ladies' work.

4 comments:

Stina Rose said...

Thank you for the award! I feel so honored! :)

Lynnda - Passionate for the Glory of God said...

Hi, Debra.

What a nice surprise! You are a special lady.

Thank you,

Lynnda

Andrea said...

Congratulations and GOD BLESS, andrea

Sherri Ward said...

Thank you for thinking of me - I am honored!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates