Saturday, November 14, 2009

Eleven Stepping Stones for Christian Contentment



God has planted a seed in my heart and mind to compile a non-fiction devotional book on Christian contentment.  So many people I know are struggling daily in their fatih and hope. They have lost their contentment. I already have the "meat" completed, just got to put it all together.
The stepping stones are simple and through God's wisdom and inspiration are found in the word "contentment".

I will include 11 chapters, each beginning with a Bible verse and ending with a prayer.

I hope to find the right publisher once I have completed the book.

Blessings,
Debra

2 comments:

Julie Arduini.com: The Surrendered Scribe said...

I think that's an awesome idea He gave you. Contentment is definitely an issue. I pray favor and provision for you as you obey the call He put on your life!

Blessings,
Julie Arduini
Found you through The Cypress Times

Carla Gade said...

Great idea. How are you coming along with this project?

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates