Sunday, November 8, 2009

KNOCK UPON MY DOOR


On this page you will find Christian poetry I have written:



The Lord's Mercy


Mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance.
Jude 1:2 NIV

Shower me with your love, O Lord...
Let mercy rain down on me.

Shower me with your peace, O Lord...
Let mercy hear my plea.

Shower me with your love, O Lord...
Let mercy set me free.

Shower me with your peace, O Lord
Let mercy pay my fee.

Shower me with tender mercy, O Lord...
give me love and peace.




Yea, Though I Walk


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4

Yea, though I walk
through the valley of death...
Jesus is with me through my
last breath.

He is there to guide...
my fear will subside.

Yea, though I walk
through the shadows of doubt...
Jesus is with me
throughout.

He is there to lead...
He is all I need.

 
 
Lord, You Are My Harbor
 
The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Proverbs 18:10

Lord, you are my harbor
always protecting and guiding...
In you I am always
abiding...

Lord, you are my harbor
my light, my beacon...
In you I am always
seeking...

Lord, you are my harbor
in the darkness of my prison...
In you I am always
forgiven...


 

 

1 comments:

Cheri said...

Wonderful poetry!

Blessings,
Cheri

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!