Friday, February 25, 2011

Morning Coffee and Conversation with Debra Friday February 25th

 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 NIV

Good morning! It's time for Friday coffee and conversation with Debra. Come join me for a cup of coffee or your choice of beverage, put your feet up and relax. It's Friday!

TGIF! To most of us TGIF means "Thank God It's Friday", but to me it takes on another meaning.

"Thank God I'm Free!"

People hurry through their work week and can't wait until Friday. It's rush, rush, rush through their time to get to where? To the end of another day or away from their hectic week. A lot of us can't wait for TGIF, myself included. I count the days until Friday when I should be counting my blessings. I'm blessed to be free, I'm blessed to have had Jesus die for me and I'm blessed to be loved so much.

When next week gets here and you're tempted to rush through your week to get to Friday, remember not to thank God it's Friday, but to thank God you're free. TGIF....Thank God I'm Free!

7 comments:

Johanna said...

Thanks for the follow, I'm following your blog and can't wait to get to know you better. : )

Posh said...

Happy Friday!


Stopping by to say hi and to follow.
You can visit me here- http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/tgif.html

Manzanita said...

I followed you from the Friday blog hop. When you don't trot off to a nine to five job.... there's no rushing through the week to get to Friday. Guess I've always been free. Happy to meet you.
Love and Peace
Manzanita
Wanna buy a duck

Anna K(arlene) Jeffrey said...

What a great new acronym. "Thank God I'm Free" Ooooh. I love it!

Monica said...

I’m a new follower from “Follow Friday 40 and Older”, your site is amazing and I’ll definitely be checking back often!! I would love it if you would follow me back!!
Thanks,
Monica
http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
Have a nice day!

Jan Cline said...

Debra I have to say how much I love your blog design. And it certainly is a good word....FREE!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!