Monday, February 28, 2011

Morning Coffee and Conversation with Debra Monday February 28th

 "This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God." Luke 8:11

Good morning! It's time for morning coffee and conversation.

Monday! The first day of the week....how are you going to start your day?

I like to start my day with the Word of God. It is so important to plant seeds daily in order to grow throughout your week, thoughout your life.

Before you even start you day today, grab your bible, grab your coffee and reflect on His word.

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Well, I started my day with a glass of water and my levoxyl. That's really how I start it. Then I go about my business. Now I've got a blog to put together.

Have a great day!

jayedee said...

i started my day with hearing a little singsong voice saying "it's sunshine!" thank you Lord for the littles in my life!

SoMo Mom said...

New follower from MBC. Got your comment too, btw! Beautiful site ... thanks for the reminder to put my day in perspective.

The Desert Rocks said...

Thank you for your nice post!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!