Thursday, March 31, 2011

April is National Poetry Month and PAD(Poem a Day)Challenge


April will be a busy writing month for me. It's also National Poetry Month , so in honor of this celebration I am participating in the PAD(Poem a Day)Challenge hosted by Robert Brewer over @ WD.

Main Objective: Write some new poems during the month of April. I provide the prompts (and my own poetic attempt); you write the poems.
Dates:
April 1-30: Beginning at some reasonable time on the morning of April 1, Robert will provide a prompt.  He will repeat this around the same reasonable time (usually between 8-11 a.m. Ohio-Georgia time) throughout the month.
May 5: Each participant will submit his/her five (5) favorite poems from the month.




6 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Cool I may have to go sign up sounds like fun.
Thank you for sharing Debra
Blessings

The Desert Rocks said...

I get Writer's Digest and I have their email and internet programs for Writer's Market and I am inundated with many, many messages from them.

I will enjoy reading your poems Debra.

B. Pine said...

Good luck, Debra!

(Florida) Girl said...

What a fun idea. I look forward to reading what you come up with.

sumanje said...

hello....sumanje from malaysia visit here..
nice blog sumanje like it,,,,
thanks

Kara @ Nest Candy said...

This sounds like a great idea!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!