Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Morning Coffee and Conversation with Debra Tuesday March 15

Today's morning coffee and conversation with Debra is all about Thankful Tuesday...

I am thankful for many blessings in my life.

I am thankfull for my family...
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Colossians 3:15 NIV

I am thankful for my health...
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2 NIV

I am thankful for my life...
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 NIV

I am thankful for Jesus...







2 comments:

The Desert Rocks said...

Everything!

Elizabeth Young said...

I am thankful for the wonderful provision of God.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates