Monday, March 14, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 14 Procrastinate


My word today is procrastinate...
I hate to admit it but I procrastinate.
I find excuses not to finish what I start. This is not a good thing exspecially since I am a writer.
My brain gets stuck in reverse and I procrastinate.
The task gets daunting and I procrastinate.

Yes! I AM A PROCRASTNATOR....


No procrastination; never put off til to-morrow what you can do to-day.
[1749 Chesterfield Letter 26 Dec. (1932) IV. 1478]

"The early bird catcheth the worm."
John Ray's A collection of English proverbs 1670, 1678


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Blessings and prayers,
andrea

L.A.C.E. said...

I hear you. I am the poster child for procrastination. Slowly getting better, very slowly.

Bethe77 said...

I am as well a procrastanater
Not a good thing
So many projects left undone and unfinished
Blessins

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!