Sunday, March 6, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 6 Prayer

I cannot believe we're on day 6 already of the National Blog Posting Month(NaBloPoMo)
My word for the day is prayer...




I believe in prayer. Prayer gets you through the good and the bad times. In prayer you can talk to God, reflect and recieve.

There are famous prayers, personal prayers and unspoken prayers...


I have favorite prayers:
The Lord's Prayer...





The Serenity Prayer...
I also found the following prayers which I feel are important...



Before you start your day.... start your day in prayer!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Great post Debra! I love the different prayers you have displayed :) They're beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well!! Happy Sunday!

Kelli said...

I love all of the prayers. I might have to borrow some.

Checking you out and following you from the Blog hop weekend.

Hope you do the same.

Kelli
www.letsstartsavingnow.com

Shelly said...

:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!