Monday, March 7, 2011

NaBloPoMo Day 7 Vintage

Wow! It's hard to believe we've been blogging away and it's day 7 already. My word for today is vintage.
I love the word vintage. It sounds much better than antique. I'd rather be called vintage than antique.


I grew up in the sixtie's, which is now for me a vintage decade. The 60's were a wild and crazy time. Music was better, clothing was funky and my parent's were hip.











My room was painted Pepto Bismol Pink. I watched Petticoat Junction and it was OK to play outside after dark.















I miss the 60's. Now all I cherished from those days is vintage. Vintage music is now called oldies, clothing from the 60's is vintage and can cost an arm and leg. Pepto Bismol pink is vintage and in style. My parent's are no longer around but they are vintage. Vintage never goes out of style.






I'm now fifty... don't call me antique, call me vintage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates