Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NationalBlogPostingMonth Day 1 Wind

Today is the first day of NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month). The theme for March is IN A WORD.This is my first time to participate and I find myself excited about the challenge of writing about a word a day. For this challenge you have to blog about one word for 31 days. I am also excited to read the other blog post from other challengers. Happy blogging. Jump on over if you are game...
For day one I have chosen to write about wind.

It's only fitting for the first day of the NaBloPoMo and the 1st day of March I write about wind. I live in the South and usually March comes in like a lamb, but today it arrived with the force of a lion, bringing with it wind.

Wind.... most people don't like wind. Wind destroys. It is basically obnoxious, like a drunk uncle who thinks he's funny. But I like the wind's of March.

Without the March Wind , I couldn't fly kites with my grandson...
Without the March Wind, dandelion seeds would not float through the air...
March wind signals the beginning of a new season, a season of hope...and without God the March wind would cease to exist. There would be no Spring without the wind. I am grateful for the winds of March, it's a new beginning, a new season.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Great post Debra! I'm headed over to the site to sign up with :) Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates