Thursday, March 3, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Today I was honored with the Stylsih Blogger Award from Shelly @ The Life of a Novice Writer .
Thank you Shelly! Now that I am a recipient, I must tell you 7 facts about myself and pass on this awesome award to15 deserving blogs.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the award giver(s).

2. State Seven things about myself.

3. Pass on the award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.

OK, here are my seven facts:
1. I am addicted to genealogy.
2. I love old movies.
3. I enjoy classical music.
4. My favorite author is Henry David Thoreau.
5. I had a crush on my 7th grade math teacher.
6. I have four children(2 boys, 2 girls).
7. I've been married twice.

Now for the recipients of the Stylish Blogger Award.

1. Tracie @ The Bored Minister's Wife
2.LaToya @ Christian Momma
3. Faythe @ GrammyMouse Tails
4. Mary @ Mary's Cup of Tea
5. One Busy Chick
6. Megan @ Real Adventures of a Mom of 3
7.Elisabeth @ The Second Sentence
8. Kortney @ Kortney's Krazy Life
9. Jewels of Encouragement
10. Theta Mom
11. Lloyd @ Solid Rock or Sinking Sand
12. The Mom Road
13. I AM NOT SUPERWOMAN
14. Walking in His Grace
15. EC Writes

5 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Ah, 7th grade teacher crushes. My 7th grade science teacher was the object of many a girl crush. He looked like Orlando Bloom with the wit of Steve Martin.

You have a lovely blog. Have an even lovelier day, Roland

Lloyd said...

I have to say Debra, you do have one stylish blog here. Congrats and thank you for passing the award my way. God bless, Lloyd

Bethe77 said...

Congrats to you on this awesome award!
Blessings

Kortney said...

Thank you so much for considering and awarding me this award!! {{YaY}} I'm about to start working on my acceptance post! haha Feel free to come back and visit me anytime! Have a great evening and Thanks again!

~Kortney
www.kortneyskrazylife.com

mmbear said...

Debra, thank you so much for passing this award on to me but I don't have the foggiest idea how to get it... I grab buttons and blog hops but they have codes under them and this doesn't so I am at a lose for words. Then my next embarassment is I don't know how to link it back to you. The rest I could do but those two things I haven't learned yet. I am so sorry about that. If you want to pick another blog I don't hold it against you. It needs to go to someone who knows what they are doing. I had that blog made for me and I know how to do some things but links are not one of them. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Mary @http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates