Saturday, March 26, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!


I've been honored with another Stylish Blogger Award thanks to Grandma Carli @ Grandma's Guide to Life

In order to completely except this Award it is asked of its recipients to do a few things.
1. Thank and link back to the person that has given you this award. (done and done!)
2. Share 7 thing's about yourself
3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve the award
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
 
 
Share 7 thing's about yourself :
1. My oldest daughter was named from a soap opera character.
2. My favorite t.v show from the 60's was Petticoat Junction.
3. I had a G. I. Joe figure when I was a kid.
4. I love the sound rain makes in a tin roof.
5. I don't like to wear a bra.
6. I don't like to be addressed as Debbie Ann.
7. I love Crime shows.
 


2 comments:

kewkew said...

Hi Debra, thank you for this award. So awesome.
Blessings

Java said...

Awww thanks so much for passing this along to me! I am honored!

Be sure to come by on Sunday night for the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop!

Have a great day!!


PS: I don't like wearing a bra either!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates