Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful Thursday- God Brings Peace


I happened upon this great opportunity called Thankful Thursday.

Your hostesses:
Iris at Grace Alone~March 2011
Lynn at Spiritual Unequal Marriage~April 2011
Laurie at Women Taking a Stand~May 2011


In our time of hurt, despair and uncertainty God brings peace.

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Romans 5:1 NIV

Over the past few days my family's  peace was shattered by unwelcoming news, but God brought peace to our turmoil. He placed upon our hearts and soul a veil of peace.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27 NIV

Today I am thankful for that peace, without the Lord holding my hand, my heart and my soul I would not have the peace I need right now to get through our tragic situation.

A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. Ecclesiastes 3:8  NIV

Without this peace in my heart, I would hate....I would be at war...

Thank you Lord for the peace you bestow upon me.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Peace I leave with you;..

Oh Amen... Amen. Beautiful post and your honor the Lord in your struggle this day. Be embraced by our Jesus. Love and hugs, Lynn

The Proverbial Shopper said...

I pray all is well with you and yours. His Name is Comforter.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!