Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thoughts for Wednesday March 23rd Confidence

[Most] blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is. Jeremiah 17:7 AMP

Good morning! Yesterday I talked about being frustrated. I think part of my frustration comes from not having any confidence in myself. Today's word is confidence.

Do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward. Hebrews 10:35 AMP

I think what has happened is I have thrown away my confidence. I lack the confidence to believe in myself or trust myself.


Confidence is the pillar of your strength, the core of your being and what makes you who you are...
Without confidence you cannot go forward in your life.
I found out the hard way when I lost mine. I suffered great loss.
Do you have confidence in yourself?
Do you have confidence in the Lord?

So we take comfort and are encouraged and confidently and boldly say, The Lord is my Helper; I will not be seized with alarm [I will not fear or dread or be terrified]. What can man do to me? [Ps. 27:1;118:6.] Hebrews 13:6 AMP



2 comments:

Cecilia Marie said...

Thank you. I needed these words today. After receiving some bad news, my confidence was reeling. In the past, Psalm 27 helped me through some really tough times. God spoke to me today, through you. Thanks for listening and sharing.

The Desert Rocks said...

The rejection letter I received yesterday is nothing when I think of all of my blessings.
My husband had surgery yesterday too. I drove him to the hospital and I drove him home. Today he feels better than before. A miracle? I'm sure.
But confidence? Now that is another story....

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates