Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday March 29th Generosity


'This is what I consider true generosity: you give it your all, and yet you feel as if it costs you nothing.'
Simon de Beauvoir

Tuesday's word is generosity. My thoughts today are focused on generosity.

What is generosity and why should you care?
You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.  II Corinthians 9:11 NIV

One of my favorite quotes about generosity was said by my favorite author:
'Generosity is not giving me that which I need more than you do, but it is giving me that which you need more than I do.'     
Khalil Gibran

Having the spirit of generosity makes you feel better about yourself...



Having the spirit of generosity makes you a better person...

Having the spirit of generosity makes your life better...



For more on generosity:


       

3 comments:

Shelly said...

:)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

I don´t know who it can be better.

No se como pudiera ser mejor!!
Teamo Kike Rivas

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates