Thursday, April 14, 2011

2011 April PAD Challenge: Day 14-Daughters

For today's prompt, write an "ain't none of my business" poem. This poem could be about something that is none of your business. Or a poem about something with which no one else should be concerned. It could be a poem about someone ignoring something that maybe they shouldn't. It could be a poem that's silly. Or a poem that's serious. It ain't none of my business what you decide to write about, though I admit I'll still be interested to see what develops.


Daughter's


I have two grown daughter's who remind me
daily their lifestyle
ain't none of my business...

I can't help the mother in me
it's my nature to protect them
to guard them...

It ain't none of my business
what they do...

I'll try to leave them be
not meddle in their lives...
cause it ain't none of my
business.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!