Friday, April 15, 2011

2011 April PAD Challenge: Day 15



For today's prompt, write a profile poem. When Robert thinks of a profile poem, he's thinking of social media profiles. Personally, he has one for Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other sites like the Writer's Digest Community website. So you could write a poem that is your own profile, or that of another person (like what would Edgar Allan Poe or Emily Dickinson put in their Facebook profiles). Of course, he'll accept other takes on the prompt, such as describing a physical profile, or a piece on criminal profiling, etc. As always, the main thing is to write a poem.


Author Debra Ann Gray-Elliott

Who am I?
I'm a daughter, a sister, a mother, a grandmother
a wife...

I'm a poet, a writer of words that sing to me...

I enjoy many things

Who am I?

I love to cook, to read, to search for answers...

I love to dance in the rain...

Who am I?
I'm Debra Ann Gray-Elliott



1 comments:

Clayton Thomas said...

Your poem was very nice. I wanted to thank you for visiting my site and I'm following you on Networked Blogs.

Have a terrific weekend,

Clayton
http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates