Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2011 April PAD Challenge: Day 19


Today is a "Two for Tuesday" prompt.  Poets can:
1.Write a love poem.
2.Write an anti-love poem.


Write a love poem.
Twenty-five Years
Twenty-five years ago
you came into my life my dear
you soothed away my pain
and dried my tears

Twenty-five years ago
you came into my life my dear
you chased away my fears
and stopped the rain

(written for my husband David)



Write an anti-love poem.

What's Love Anyway
What's love anyway?
a bunch of flowers in a vase
a card with silly notions
a handsome face
undying devotions

What's love anyway?
a silly, useless word
broken feelings and hearts
something really absurd
like throwing darts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates