Friday, April 22, 2011

2011 April PAD Challenge: Day 22-Only One Jesus



For today's prompt, write an "only one in the world" poem. This only one in the world might be a person, an animal, a place, or an object. Think of someone or something unique and write.

Since today is Good Friday, I am staying on my theme of Jesus...

Only One Jesus

He died upon the cross for me
from sin to set me free...

There's only one Jesus

He loved me to His death
with His last breath

There's only one Jesus

He sacrifice was made in love
His tears mingled with His blood

There's only one Jesus

Crucified...






5 comments:

Mama Zen said...

Beautiful!

L.A.C.E. said...

very nice :D

Keena said...

lovely!!!

The Desert Rocks said...

Thank goodness He did this for us!

Elizabeth Young said...

How true Debra Ann! There is only one Jesus, the precious Lamb of God.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!