Monday, April 25, 2011

2011 April PAD Challenge: Day 25-Falling Without A Net


For today's prompt, write a falling poem. This could be about the physical act of falling (like someone tying your shoelaces together), or it could be symbolic falling (such as falling in love). With only five days left (after today), we're quickly falling out of another poem-a-day challenge. Make these last few days count, or at least, fall forward toward the finish line.



Falling Without a Net



I balance high upon a tight rope
afraid of falling
out of control

spiraling

spiraling

falling

falling


no net below...

3 comments:

ladysantora said...

I'm so glad I found your blog and started following it. I love reading what you write.

Linda H. said...

I know that feeling.

Thanks for the Versatile Blogger Award. I've passed it on and linked to your blog.

http://lind-guistics.blogspot.com/2011/04/award.html

Only a few days to go...We can rest in May.

eclipseofthemoon said...

.. a well known emotion...good write
Nice meeting you :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates