Saturday, April 9, 2011

2011 April PAD Challenge: Day 9


For today's prompt, write a time of day poem. In fact, make the title of your poem the time of day. For instance, "5:54 a.m.," 2:23 p.m.," "Midnight," etc. Then, write your poem. Of course, different things happen at different times of day. So have fun with it. 


8:31 a.m.

Here I sit at 8:31 a.m
still in my pj's
in front of my computer
typing away

Here I sit at 8:31 a.m.
drinking my Mountain Dew
in front of my computer
wasting the day


5 comments:

Meryl said...

Great poem! Thanks for the smile I leave with!

The Desert Rocks said...

Very cute.
Mountain Dew at 8:31 in the morning?

E.J. Wesley said...

That sounds seriously like my day ... minus the Mountain Dew, plus coffee! :0)

Sandra said...

Sounds decadent to me!

Linda H. said...

Haha...I've done that before (minus the Mountain Dew part).

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates