Thursday, April 14, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday G is for Grandson

Jenny Matlock

Today is Alphabe-Thursday...hosted by Jenny over at off on my tangent.
Don't forget to stop by and link up!

Since I wrote about him last week, I've decided to tell you more about my grandson.


His full name is Nicholas Cameron Ray.
He turned 7 on March 17th(which makes him a St. Patrick's Day baby)
I'm Irish, so we are truely blessed.
I told my daughter he would be born on that day.

He loves Sponge Bob, motorcycles, firetrucks and so much more.

He loves to eat Goldfish.

He doesn't like traditional birthday cakes...his last cake was Harley Davidson.

He's also in special class because he is autistic, but he's smart as a whip.

He love's to make up stories(I guess he'll be a writer just like his mawma.)

But the best thing about my grandson is how he's blessed my life.


13 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Amen! Grandsons are the best!
I love that you picked your grandson to write about. I love writing to my grandshildren or about them.
Blessings

Cathy Kennedy said...

No grands here, but I do have two grown daughters and an almost grown son. Next will be grands, but this may be a few years down the road yet. Stopping by from Alphabe-Thursday!

Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

Check out…
Get into the blog Hop!

Sue said...

What a perfect birthday for an Irish boy! Aren't grandkids wonderful?

=)

The Desert Rocks said...

He looks like you! Hope you get to feed him a few chocolate Easter eggs this upcoming holiday.
I mean isn't that what grandmas are suppose to do?

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

He's a cutie pie!

Love the pic of him with Sponge Bob.

My grandson loves old SB also...we watch him over and over and over again!

Life in Rehab said...

Very cool! My guys are both autistic and college bound! Your little man sounds pretty all-boy-rough-and-tumble terrific.

JDaniel4's Mom said...

He sounds delightful!

Judie said...

I'm sure he brings much joy to your life!!!

PERMANENT POSIES said...

My grandson blesses my life too. They are the best, aren't they? I am stopping by from Alphabet Thursday.

Vicki aka Jake said...

Them grandkids are the greatest! Cute one you got there:)

Teresa said...

What a sweet post!

onangelwings said...

What a sweetie and how awesome he has you to memorialize his 7th year.!
http://reesspace.blogspot.com/2011/04/alphabe-thursday-abcd.html

Jenny said...

He is so sweet. I love that age. So full of wonder and discovery.

He looks like a wonderful Grandson! I can see why you adore him.

Thanks for linking to Alphabet Soup this week.

A+

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates