Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another Versatile Blogger Award


I have been honored with another Versatile Blogger award from Cat @ The World Crafter's Inkspot

Now 7 more things about me you don't know:

1. I was raised in the Morman Church
2. Parts of my past are very tragic.
3. I am a distant relative of novelist Maria Edgeworth(1767-1849)
4.  I believe in soul mates.
5. My biological father was a drummer in a bar band in 1960.
6. My favorite place on earth is Scotland(though, I've never been)
7. I don't own a passport.

Now, to pass this award on to other deserving blogs.

1. Linda @ Lind-guistics
2. Jen @ Jen's Ink Pen
3. Connie @ Inspirational Poetry of Joy and Peace

2 comments:

Lisa Mikitarian said...

An interesting list!

Bethe77 said...

Congrats once again on your awrds. Your work is awesome and I can see why your being awarded these awesome awards. Keep up the awesome work. I know I sure love it and enjoy coming a reading.
Blessings

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!