Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 5 Blogging from A-Z Challenge E is for ENTHUSIASM


Day 5 of the A to Z Blogging Challenge brings us to the letter E.

E is for  ENTHUSIASM!


No one grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
Samuel Ullman


Enthusiasm is what every good writer must have...


Enthusiasm shows in your words, it shows in your tone.

Words would be boring, just ordinary words without enthusiam.

I love the quotes by Samuel Ullman and Emerson. Enthusiam is the key to great success.
Enthusiasm opens the doors to a long, great writing career.
Don't curb your enthusiasm!

5 comments:

Charmaine Clancy said...

Love the chart explaining the combination needed for enthusiasm :)

Thanks for showing my badge, I'll pop your up on my site too.

Wagging Tales - Blog for Writers

Dafeenah said...

Great E post!! Sometimes I think I have too much enthusiasm. I am sure there is a balance somewhere. Hopefully I will find it!

Dafeenah

Debora Dennis said...

My motto is always "if I have no enthusiasm for my story, why would anyone else?"
Great post!

The Desert Rocks said...

Excellent!

Writing Help said...

Like the quote of Ivern Ball.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!