Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Creative Blog Award


What a nice suprise in my email this morning. Judy at Among the Pots and Pans honored my blog with The Creative Blog Award.

The best part about blog awards is the chance to share them with other bloggers. I’d like to share this award with the bloggers listed below. If your blog is listed, all you need to do is copy the Creative Blog award image onto your blog, and link back to this blog. You can share the award with 1 to 20 other blogs, if you like.



3 comments:

Gloria said...

Thanks so very much Debra. I truly appreciate the compliment!
Gloria

The Desert Rocks said...

Congratulations for another award. You deserve it!

Bethe77 said...

Congrats Debra! That is so awesome!
So... My question is so you pass the torch of the award to others? I recieved my first one and have no idea how this is done.
Blessings

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!