Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 1 April NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month)

Today is the first day of the April NaBloPoMo challenge. The theme this month is sprout. Be sure to check it out and sign up for the challenge. This topic might prove to be a little more challenging, but I'm up to it!

For today's sprouting challenge I am going to talk about sprouting ideas... I'm a writer and without ideas sprouting in my head I would be nowhere.

I love the picture above with the little sprout in the lightbulb. When I read the topic for April, I thought, wow can I pull it off in thirty days writing about sprout as a topic? I decided yesterday the first topic I would write about would be about sprouting ideas. I had no clue where to start, then while searching for pictures the sprouting lightbulb popped up.

My ideas are planted by the Lord. He cultivate's them so they will sprout into wonderful words.

Ideas grow, they blossom into words that flow upon paper.


We all have lightbulb moments, when an idea sprouts forth and grows into just the right words we want to convey. Without those little sprouts of ideas, we wouldn't be writers. Without those lightbulb moments, we wouldn't have those little sprouts of ideas.


Today when you sit down to write, let your ideas sprout forth from within the depths of your soul...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!