Today I am blogging about blog followers. I've been blogging for several years and recently hit the over 200 followers mark. It wasn't an easy road, but I wouldn't have gotten to where my blog is today without "advertising" my blog. I've learned along the way you have to sprout followers and there is several ways to grow your blog following.
One of the cardinal rules to attract blog followers is to join blog hops. You can find a plethora of different blog hops just by joining ning groups and putting your blog out there.
1. Network: FB, LinkedIn, Twitter
2. Join: WDCommunity,Ruby For Women, She Writes and the Ning list goes on....
3. Follow other blogs: When you follow other blogs chances are you'll get followed back.
4. Participate in blog challenges and meme's. My favorite challenges are NaBloPoMo and ChristianWriters BlogChain.
5. Leave comments.
6. Set up GFC and Network Blog
7. If someone follows you, follow back...
8. Write a great blog!
When I started out, I had no clue what I was suppose to do. I just wrote by blog and hoped people would like it. Now, 200+ followers and 7 blogs later I am finally starting to realize what I am suppose to be doing.
I love everyone of my blog followers. I am gratful for their support. Without them, my blog might be in the toilet.
Write great, get noticed, sprout followers....grow your blog!