Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 17 April NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month) Sprouting New Life

Today I am going to talk about new life. It's Palm Sunday and soon we'll be celebrating Good Friday(the day Christ was crucified) and Easter(the day He arose) that got me thinking about new life. We have a birds  inside the outer wall of our house. These little birds(God's creatures) are very noisy. They cheep from daylight to nightfall, waiting to be fed.


These little babies are defenseless against the elements of nature. They couldn't survive without their mother and father.

They remind me of us! We're defenseless against the elements of sin without our Father.

He protects us from harm and shelters us under His wing.


He "feeds" us His word


He sprouts "new life" for we are renewed in Him...

For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock. Psalms 27:5 NIV

2 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Debra you always inspire me and I love coming to visit your blog and your writings. I have chosen you as one of my Vesatile award winners. Please come and pick up at my blog thank you.
Blessings

Melissa K Norris said...

Yes, Jesus takes care of us in so many ways. Spring always reminds me of Jesus and our seasons with Him. Something about watching new life sprout from seemingly dead wood shows me how Jesus brought me life when I was spiritually dead.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!