Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 19 April NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month)

As we near the end of the great challenge today I am sprouting about feelings. I have enjoyed being a part of this challenge and have made great blogging friends. I have read a lot of great word and learned a lot.


One feeling I have experienced during this challenge is joy. My heart has been full of joy reading all the great sprouting blog posts.
For my joy has sprouted from this wonderful challenge.

Today when you write your words remember to sprout joy!

2 comments:

Apple Granny said...

Your post brings so much sunshine int my thoughts. It reminds me of our Sunday School prayer time last Sunday. After many requests were mentioned, one of the members said, "I think we should start sharing praises now. There certainly have been many wonderful and happy things going on in our lives and many answers to prayer."

Russo said...

Your posts always make me happy. I love reading your posts because they flow, your writing is always so poetic. I admire your style, love reading your work.~Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates