Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 1Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2011-A is for Action


Today is the 1st day the A to Z blogging challenge...
My theme will focus on writing.

A is for Action!
"Words without actions are the assassins of idealism."
Herbert Hoover

I am a writer, therefore I am responsible for action in every word I write.

Herbert Hoover hit the nail on the head when he said "Words without actions are the assassins of idealism."

Words without action are null, void and useless.
 Action brings words to life. Action breathes meaning into words.

Words can be pretty dull without action:
'He hit the ball.' = dull
'He hit the ball with such raging force and knocked it out of the park.' = life

Action awakens our senses. It shows us movement, opportunity and motivation.

Action is the key to great writing.




2 comments:

Bethe77 said...

I love Action! That is would this wrting challenge surely represnts to me.
Hope you have a great day.
I have a full day today. An I do know I want to go read all you goodies today. I may need to join in on some of your other wrting fun.
Blessings

Raising Marshmallows said...

Great post! Action is key...

Nikki

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates