Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 2 April NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month)



It is day 2 of the sprout challenge.

Yesterday I talked about sprouting ideas. Today I want to talk about sprouting in the growth of your faith...


"At least there is hope for a tree: If it is cut down, it will sprout again, and its new shoots will not fail."
Job 14:7 NIV


To grow in your faith you need to sprout, you need to shoot up our of the ground with such a force you can't be stopped.

Search within your soul...
Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Psalms 139:23 NIV

Praise the Lord everyday...
Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. James 5:13 NIV

Rejoice in all you do...
Rejoice always. I Thessalonians 5:16 NIV

Open the eyes of your heart...
To open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.
Acts 26:18

Understand His word...
When you read this you can understand my insight into the mystery of Christ. Ephesians 3:4 AMP

Trust in Him...
DO NOT let your hearts be troubled (distressed, agitated). You believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely on God; believe in and adhere to and trust in and rely also on Me.  John 14:1 AMP         

Sprout in your faith... grow through the dirt...
Grow like a beanstalk!

5 comments:

journeytoepiphany said...

Fun! I love acrostics!

Bethe77 said...

Love it!
I like all the scriptures you placed to help us build our faith in so many areas. Perfet!
I just want to know how do you keep up and have a life outside the blog. Im finding sleep is less and less as I try to keep up.
Blessings

Nicole weaver said...

Debra,

Bless you! Thank you for following me, I am returning the love.

Nicole Weaver
http://mysisterismybestfriend.blogspot.com

drcensor said...

growing food is a loverly gift of god here is a link of my friends allotment

http://www.carlanddawnsallotments.co.uk/index.html

god bless Tyrone

drcensor said...

growing food is a loverly gift of god here is a link of my friends allotment

http://www.carlanddawnsallotments.co.uk/index.html

god bless Tyrone

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates