Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 2 Blogging from A-Z Challenge B is for BRILLIANCE



In sticking with a writing theme for this challange I have chosen for my B word BRILLIANCE.


Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos. Before a brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish in the crowd.
Unknown

As a writer many words filter through my head and onto paper. Brilliance is one of those words.
I chose this word because many readers and even authors believe brilliance leads to great writing or maybe great writing leads to brilliance.
Sure, brilliance reigns among the literary community.
Hemingway, Twain, Thoreau, Mitchell (to name a few greats) exude brilliance.
The question arises, will I ever be one of the great literary giants? Probably never, but the question should be do I exude brilliance in my writing? I hope so!
Let your brilliance shine through in the words you put onto paper. Let the ink shine like a diamond.
Write with brilliance...




7 comments:

Dafeenah said...

I long for brilliance, but most often achieve average.

http://dafeenah-hiddentreasure.blogspot.com/2011/04/b-ardaasht.html

The Desert Rocks said...

I've always tried...but I think my humble nature stands in my way.

E.J. Wesley said...

I need a dose of that brilliance more often than I'd care to admit! Great A-Z!

EJ

Bethe77 said...

I love the brilliance.
Im thinking maybe that is what Im trying to achiev. i have never thought of it like that. Perfect. I always thought of brilliance in vivid color. But.. words do make vivid color. Perfect perfect. You are awesome Debra
Blessings

Halli Gomez said...

I love how Bethe77 put it. I usually think of brilliance as something with color, bright, and glowing. Something that SHINES.
Of course our writing can shine and make the reader shine too!

thelmaz said...

Great B post. Hope you'll stop by and read mine, too, and leave a comment. www.widowsphere.blogspot.com

Anne K. Albert said...

Super post...and super pic at the end. Brilliant!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates