Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 20 Blogging from A-Z Challenge: T is for Typing


We're already on the letter T...
six days left.
I've enjoyed this writing adventure and all the great feedback.

Today is T for typing...

As a writer which do you prefer? To type out your words or write them long handed?

I have to admit, I've become somewhat lazy and prefer to type my words onto a Word program.
Yes, this can be a mistake. I've lost work doing it this way. You would think I would learned my lesson and write everything down in a notebook.
Well, I haven't!
I still type every word, every sentence onto my computer screen.



Whichever method you prefer, make sure it's the Write one for you!



4 comments:

upinthecosmos said...

I prefer to type also, my fingers keep up better with my thoughts that way:-) Stop in & read T is a Twofer

The Desert Rocks said...

I write long hand in journals...
I write on paper pads,
I write in my computer,
I write when I can.

Halli Gomez said...

I'm with TDR. I write when and where I can and unless I'm home, that will be on paper.
When I am sitting down during my designated writing time, I do prefer the computer. I find it is easier to get it down, change things around, etc.

Arlee Bird said...

Now that typing in the computer is so much easier than old fashioned typewriters used to be I keyboard nearly everything into word and try to remember to save everything in multiple ways. I rarely write by hand anymore other then little notes.


Hope you join us in the Blogging from A to Z Challenge Reflections Mega Post on Monday May 2nd.
Lee

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates