Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 21 Blogging from A-Z Challenge: U is for Uplifting



The final days are winding down... I'm actually going to miss this challenge.

My word today is uplifting.


I chose this word in relation to my writing.

When I write, I try to make everyword I write to mean something. I want my words to have an impact on the person reading them.

I want to provide a sense of peace.

I want to uplift the broken with gentle words of encouragement.

I was given a great talent and I feel if I don't use what I was given to uplift, then my words are null and void.

Be an uplifting force in your readers lives.



2 comments:

upinthecosmos said...

You have been in mine:-)

The Desert Rocks said...

Very uplifting. Thank you!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!