Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 22 April NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month) -Good Friday


Today is Good Friday, the day Jesus was crucified. It is also Earth Day.

Today I am posting about Jesus instead of Earth Day.

To sprout means to grow. We must grow out of sin into salvation.



We all have sinned!

Bold isn't it?  But it's a fact, not a fairy tale...

How many wrongs and sins have I committed? Show me my offense and my sin. Job 13:23 NIV



Yes, we sin, but are sins were forgiven when our Lord, Jesus Christ died upon the cross...
He is our Savior!
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16 NIV



Through Jesus, our sins were taken away through His blood... we were given another chance through
salvation, another chance to live!

For you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls. I Peter 1:9 NIV

Sin + Savior = Salvation

So today if you celebrate Earth Day, remember today is also the day Christ died for YOU!
HE DIED FOR EARTH!

1 comments:

Lynn Benoit said...

Thank you Jesus

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!