Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 24 April NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month) - Easter



Today is Resurrection SONday or Easter Sunday which ever you prefer.

My little sprouts of faith are growing stronger with each passing day.

This pass week I've been reflecting on my faith and wondering are my sprouts strong enough to withstand what might destroy what Jesus is trying to grow.

I write about faith everyday, but am I growing my faith?

Action speaks louder than words and faith can't grow without action.

It needs to be nurtured and tendered.

Are your faith spouts growing with your action?

Are you letting them wilt with the passing of time?

Jesus is the gardener of your faith... let Him till what He planted

Don't rely on outsider's to reap your harvest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!