Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 4 Blogging from A-Z Challenge D is for DRIVE

In keeping with my A to Z writing theme, I have chosen the word drive.

The delta between drive and ambition is execution.
 Unknown

For day 4 of this challenge I could have chosen any D word within my theme...
Determination, desire, dreams. They all fit, but I chose instead to write about drive.

Without drive you have no determination, no desire, no dreams.

Without drive you can't call yourself a writer.

Drive is what get's you started, it moves you, it gives you purpose.

Drive gives you a goal, a vison, an execution to write...

I have drive. I am determined to succeed, to meet my goals, the drive to become the writer I know I am!

Is your career in drive or neutral?




5 comments:

shelly said...

Well, I'll keep on driving. My first book will be published by December. I've made that promise to myself. Working on the edits and writing my second novel plus playing around with a possible novella.

Thanks for a great post!

Debora Dennis said...

Great point about "is your career in drive or neutral" - sometimes it's difficult to find that drive everyday, but if you're determined to do anything worthwhile in life, we have to strive everyday whether we feel like it or not.
Inspiring post!

Dafeenah said...

I think mine is spinning in circles at the moment. Not quite sure which direction to go.

baygirl32 said...

I went back to school in my 30s (that took drive) I'm preparing to graduate in 2 weeks, that takes determination! My direction - will soone be up

stopping in from the A to Z
http://baygirl32.blogspot.com

Halli Gomez said...

Wonderful as usual. Did I mention I like the new background?
Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates