Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 6 April NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month)



The first week of the April NaBloPoMo is almost behind us and today I want to talk about my favorite "sprouts" in this challenge.


Some of my favorite "sprouts" include:

I love Amanda's blog because she keeps it real and honest. She's a great sprout!

Miriam @ Defining Ever After
Miriam is another great sprout. She has a wonderful way with words!

Hasmukh A. Mehta  does not have a blog, but blogs on site. Great poetry!

Melissa @ Sugar Filled Emotions
Melissa is raw and honest. Emotional words!


I have listed just a few that I read everyday. I know there are a lot of great Sprouts out there...
Happy sprouting everyone!





1 comments:

The Desert Rocks said...

Amen to your Sprouts!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!