Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 8 April NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month


And today sprout forecast calls for growth in patience...

My patience is not what it used to be. I tend to have s short fuse, which isn't a good thing.
Today when I sat down to write this sprout post I wasn't sure what to write about, then the word patience popped into my head.
For a long time my patience has been buried deep within the soil. I have not let it sprout.


Patience has to sprout...it has to grown for you to be a better person.

Don't let your patience stay buried in the dirt!
Let your patience sprout up and grow into a loving, compassionate person...

3 comments:

Jo said...

Hey Debra, I was so happy to read your comment at Lazyonloblolly.
It's funny, but patience poped in your head this morning, I'm reading and I too need to develope more patience.It seems the older I get the less I have, thanks for bringing this to my attention,I need to work on this too.
I was noticing you are author of several blogs,WOW!...you sure stay busy,I think you must have alot of PATIENCE already.
Please drop back by anytime,loved having you visit.
~Jo
LazyonLoblolly

Deborah said...

Ah, Patience - close relative of that other wallflower with hidden depths, Persistence!
Love the drawing, too.

The Desert Rocks said...

If I was a doctor I'd have more patients...patience too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates