Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 9 April NaBloPoMo(National Blog Posting Month)


For the past few days I have been sprouting a lot of poetry.
I love to write poetry!
I have two published poetry collections that reflect who I am.


When you sprout poetry, you are growing your soul.
The words of poetry come from deep within your soul, like a little seedling that sprouts forth through the dirt and grows into something beautiful.

April is National Poetry Month and I am blessed to be able to sprout my poetry during many poetry challenges.

Without poetry the world would be void...



So, what are you waiting on? Go sprout some poetry!



4 comments:

Linda H. said...

I love the sentence "When you sprout poetry, you are growing your soul." That is so true.

B. J. Robinson said...

I love playing with words and writing poetry for me, to express myself. I also love your sentence about sprouting poetry :) Blessings, BJ

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Jennie from the Ohio State University. I was doing a slide back ground for our church on campus and as I googled I found the sprout growing image which is from your blog. Hopefully it is ok that we are borrowing the image for the church sermon series? Let me know if you have any concerns.
Here is our church's website:http://h2osu.org/

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your picture of the plant in the hands. It would go great with a theme for a church retreat weekend that I am putting on. Could I get a copy right release?
Thanks-
Katie

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates