Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 9 Blogging from A-Z Challenge: I is for IMAGINATION


I is for IMAGINATION...

I've written from  A-G on what every good writer needs, but without imagination you are a voided soul.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein had it correct. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Now, granted it does take some knowledge to write, but where would that knowledge be without imagination.


You have to have imagination to create characters, dialogue, scenes and endings.
Imagination carries you through your writing.
It is what makes you a great writer.


Let your imagination run wild, run amuck, run free....



5 comments:

Galit Breen said...

What a great choice for "I!" I love all of the visuals and yes, I agree that imagination is key!

Anne K. Albert said...

Love the pics. Well done!

upinthecosmos said...

Wonderfully said! I wish I could spend more time with my imagination than in real life... I work on that balance daily!

Stop in and give my blog a read at The Voices Within Unleashed

Jeffrey Beesler said...

Greetings from the A-Z Challenge! Wow, it looks like you certainly have a lot on your plate this month, judging from all the April 11th posts. It's a pleasure to meet you!

Halli Gomez said...

Wonderful thought. Probably the most important part of being a writer! Thanks.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates