Friday, April 15, 2011

Day13 Blogging from A-Z Challenge: M is for Momentum

Well, we're on day 13 of the A-Z Challenge. Only 13 letters left. I'll miss this great challenge.
Today's letter is M and my word is momentum...
If your position is everywhere, your momentum is zero.
William M Lipscomb


This is a great quote...especially for the writer!

"If you position yourself everywhere, your momentum is zero." What powerful words!


I don't know about you, but I tend to do too much at one time and spread myself thin.

I love to write, which spills over into my personal life.


I tend to lose my momentum...

My brain goes full speed ahead without stopping, but I really need to slow down and focus on what I am doing in the moment.

I need to focus on my position...

I need to gain my momentum!

3 comments:

Bethe77 said...

This Challenge has been a blast. I have enjoyed it so very much. It is fun! It truly is helping with my writing skills.
As always it is so fun to come over and read your work.
I think you have momentum down.
Blessings

Arlee Bird said...

This post really brings attention to a problem that plagues me. I lack momentum because like you I sometimes seem to be trying to go in too many directions at once. I need greater focus on one thing at a time.


Lee
Tossing It Out

upinthecosmos said...

I love the little cartoon pic with the lady spinning... LOL... if only it worked!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!