Tuesday, April 26, 2011

V is for Vision







Today's post is a double post. V is for Vison.


As I near the end of two great writing challenges, it got me thinking about my vision.

What is my vision for the future? What goals have I set for myself?

Do I have clear vision for my writing?

I don't have an answer to these questions, because I can't see what the future holds. I want my vision to be 20/20 where my writing is concerned. I want to have clear goals, but I don't.

My vision of late has become clouded. I can't seem to see what is in front of me.

I've lost sight of myself, my writing.

I am blind to what I need to see.

What is your vision like?

3 comments:

upinthecosmos said...

Mine is blurry... I know what I need to see & can make it out but I need a little corrective vision to clear it up for me:-) It gets a little clearer everyday. Stop in & read V is for Verification

Halli Gomez said...

Mine is blurry too. I have a vision of what I would like my future to be, but for writing, I have had a lot of ups and downs lately that I am not quite focused.

Jingle Poetry said...

super impressive...
:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates