Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

I was honored with another award. Thank you Bethe @ Daily Journey. I feel honored.

There are rules associated with the award which are...

1) Link back to the person who gave you the award...

2) Tell 7 things about yourself...                    

3) Award  recently discovered bloggers...

So okay there are rules with this award so I must follow some guidelines here.

Seven things about me:
1. I was born in Orlando FL.
2. I lived in Oregon when I had my first child.
3. I cried when Patrick Swazey died.
4. I will get up @ 5 am and watch the Royal wedding.
5. I love fried dill pickles
6. I hate gossip
7. I have 3 sisters and 3 brothers living.


Now to pass this awesome award on:

1. Halli @ W is for Writing
2. Amanda @ Forever in Him
3. Fiona @ Inspiration to Dream
4. Linda @ Truthful Tidbits
5. Crazy Daze and Nite Dreams
6. 21 Wits, by Karen
7. Judie @ Rogue Artists
8. Lee @Tossing It Out
9. Misha @ My First Book
10. L.A.C.E.@My Glass House
11. Elizabeth @ The Garden Gate
12. miss_agie1018 @ secondary blog adventures

10 comments:

Halli Gomez said...

Thank you so much for the award!!! I'm thrilled that you enjoy my site!

L.A.C.E. said...

Congrats!!!!

Amanda said...

Thank you Debra :) I am so blessed for the award!!

Karen S. said...

Oh my goodness, what a special delight this is to see an award for me! Thanks so much!

Linda said...

Thank you Debra....that is so nice of you!

Dazee Dreamer said...

Congrats and thanks for the award. Fried Dill Pickles? I think I might like that but how do you do it.

L.A.C.E. said...

TY so much for the award :D This made my day. That and finally finding out why I'm still sick, score! I was also wondering about the fried dill pickles.

Elizabeth Young said...

Debra Ann I am thrilled with this Award, especially as it occurred around the same time as my post on validation! Thank you for encouraging me in the Lord and in my work. Blessings. Elizabeth.

miss_agie1018 said...

Debra I am honoured
Thank you so much.

Arlee Bird said...

A vastly belated thanks for this award. I didn't forget. I've been trying my best to catch up to the A to Z stuff while trying to keep current. I appreciate your acknowledgement of my blog.

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!


Lee
Tossing It Out

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!