Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


I must say, that I could not expected my blog to have gone this far. When I started blogging I really wasn't sure where I would end up.

I share my deepest thoughts on this blog and I am honored that Johanna for Mom's Tree House has passed on this award to me.

There are rules of course, but I enjoy sharing.
List seven things about yourself and pass on to these deserving bloggers.

7 things about me:
1. I don't celebrate my birthday
2. I don't want anymore grandchildren
3. When I was expecting my third child, I craved lemons and freezer ice(the kind from old freezers)
4. I wanted to be a pirate
5. I love horses, but are afraid of them
6. I don't get on escalators
7. I've never flown

Now to my bloggy friends

1. The Voices Within Unleashed
2. Among the Pots and Pans
3. Hoofprints In My Garden
4. Sophisticated Lunacy
5.Discoving The Purpose of Our Lives


10 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Congrats! Once again! Your writing is worthy of everyone of these awards.
May the Lor bless you.
Happy Easter
Blessings

The Desert Rocks said...

Congratulations. I've flown and I think it sucks.

Ames said...

I have to chuckle at #2, I craved hot tea and burnt toast, I used to be afraid to fly until my sister told me it only hurts for 3 seconds if you crash. :) Boy that bit of info might not help you get over your fears. Ha ha. Congrats on the award!~Ames

Judy said...

Congratulations! I don't like escalators either, lol! Thank you for sharing the award -- I'm honored.

Annette said...

Thanks so much for passing this award on to me. I really enjoy your blog and especially all the prompts!

Kate Weber said...

Congrats on the award! From what I can tell, you deserve it!

I'm new to your blog! I found you on FTLOB and can't wait to read more! Feel free to check out my blog as well!

Simply Kate

Sandra's Fiberworks said...

How do you DO it? Keep up so many blogs??

Sober Julie said...

Well done ;)

upinthecosmos said...

Congratulations on the award & thank you so much for honoring me with one also!

L.A.C.E. said...

Good job! I've never flown either.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates