Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Writing Prompts from Mom's Tree House Writing Club

This week’s prompts are as follows;
#1 If you had the means to change one thing about the world, what would it be?

#2 I always feel guilty when …..

#3- Were you ever betrayed? Describe if you were able to forgive and forget, or not.

#4- Name five things you totally obsess about and why.

Link up on Friday...

If you’re new, passing by for the first time and want to know about the Writing Club, just click here.

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Oh Debra, thank you so much for re-posting this weeks prompts. :-) just wanted to tell you that I don't know why you can't link up, I checked the code and it appears fine. It's driving me crazy. I also tried and it does not take it. For Friday, send me your link via email and I will post the link on my post. Don't want readers to miss out on your post. Thanks again :-)

Sarah Allen said...

Great prompts! Its always fascinating how many different things people can come up with based on one prompt.

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates