Thursday, April 7, 2011

Z is for Zany Pants

Jenny Matlock

I stumbled upon this great meme hosted by Jenny Matlock @ off on my tangent called Alphabe-Thursday. So today I'm linking up with my letter which is Z...

Z is for Zany Pants...

Zany Pants is AKA my grandson.
He's a zany as they come, but he's ony 7!
Tonight he'll preform in his first school play. He is going to be a firefly and he'll have two lines.
Because is is a zany character, I'm praying he gets through without cracking up or doing something zany.

So today I salute my Zany Pants AKA my wonderful, zany grandson whom I love and adore.

10 comments:

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Oh how cute! I hope the performance is wonderful!
Enjoy your Z Day!

Rocky Mountain Woman said...

Oh, it'll be even better if he does something zany! Makes for a better story!

magsmcc said...

The pants thing gets me every time- you say tomato, I say... But I really wasn't expecting this!

storybeader said...

hope he does well! sounds like fun! {:-Deb

5thsister said...

What fun! He'll do awesome I am sure. Here's to all the zany children we love and adore!

Judie said...

Zany Pants is a WONDERFUL name! Glad you joined all of us for Alphabe-Thursday!

Sandra said...

With a nick name like zany pants, he's destined to be the life of the party! haha

jen said...

Seriously? Zany Pants? What a great name! New follower from Alphabe-Thursday. Come on over for a visit.

Splendid Little Stars said...

aawww...cute name! a firefly? with lines? How marvelous!

Jenny said...

Awwww... A firefly. How cute. He sounds like an absolute joy. What lines does he have to say? It sounds really charming.

Thank for linking up to Alphabe-Thursday! Welcome! And I hope we see you again for round three!

A+

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!