Friday, July 8, 2011

The Deep End


Have a jumped into the deep end yet?
One of my friends asked me how I do this everyday....I answered I don't know.

I don't know how I push myself into the deep end of the water. I guess I close my eyes and jump!

I stopped blogging for awhile. I had a lot of excuses why I couldn't or wouldn't, but the truth was I was drowning in the deep end.

I must be out of my mind because I jumped right back into the water by taking on several challenges this month. I'm participating in the NaBloPoMo, the Small Stones challenge and the 250 Words A Day challenge. I must have bumped my head when I dove into the deep end.

I guess I'll just keep on diving into the deep end! 


7 comments:

Annie Boreson said...

Good for you! That is quite a feat to jump into the deep end of so many writing goals. You know what they say...you will either sink or swim...and I'm betting you will swim with ease.

The Desert Rocks said...

I'm very much in the deep end- I have to finish 150,000 words in one month! See ya! Oh, and good luck with everything your heart touches!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I hope that things get easier, and the deep end treats you well :-)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're in - might as well enjoy it!

Eschelle said...

I know what you mean by that; I started an in home daycare, started an online course, started taking care of teenager, soon taking care of kitten aswell ALL in the last two months!!

Ixy said...

I'm going to check out these challenges - the names have piqued my interest. Good luck!

Jingle Poetry said...

bless you, my friend,

you will survive everything/anything, I will have my fingers crossed for you.
cheers.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates