Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Todays Swimming Lesson: Political Cesspool



Cesspool: a filthy, evil, or corrupt place or state

For today's swimming lesson I want to talk about the corrupt cesspool of our nation.

In an earlier post today I wrote on the subject of freedom and how our nation was founded on freedom. Our fore fathers believed in a set of values that somehow where swept under the carpet and now we swim in a politcal cesspool.

Over time politicians have forgotten they have a duty to the American people. It doesn't include hiding behind  a mask of "what's in  the best interest of the people." What's in the best interest of the people is honest, hard working governmental officials who are for the people and by the people.

Robert E Lee said it best.

  "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more; you should never wish to do less."

- Robert E. Lee


It's time for American politicians to stop swimming in the political cesspool and do their duty in all things, which includes the people.

WE THE PEOPLE...not I or ME

3 comments:

Raising Marshmallows said...

Oh...don't even get me started!

Madeline Bartos said...

Politics confuse me. I think that's good, because if I understood them, I'd rant a lot more.

K. Syrah said...

Unfortunately, those who are meant to protect us and serve us are the ones who are the most self-serving.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Have a write kind of day!

Template by:

Free Blog Templates